Published: Jan 5, 2022 by scoy
New Kodu Release 184.108.40.206
As of mid-January the digital certificate we use for connecting with the Community will expire and cannot be renewed. So, we’ve rebuilt the Community services and this new version of Kodu is required to access it.
If you do not update you will no longer have access to the Community page in Kodu. You will not be able to browse, upload (share), or download files from the Community. Everything else will continue to work as expected.
Other than the changes to the Community, this version has only minor changes since the last release.
- When Random was used with a Timer, it was picking a random time once and then using that time over and over. Now a new random time is chosen for each interval.
- Thumbnails are now higher resolution so they look better in the Load Worlds page.
- The Save Level dialog was not handling Alt+ character input properly.
- The News feed was running slowly causing the Main Menu to sometimes not be very responsive.
- When sharing linked levels they weren’t always uploaded properly.
- Imported levels sometimes had their terrain deleted. This should be resolved now.