Keeps crashing whenever the Settings-Speed tab is opened and mesh problems.

Armando Salazar
Armando Salazar posted this 15 November 2017

I have a question, Whenever I change the speed of a bot whether it be related to pages or in general speed; The game doesn't load the tab and instead loses its response. At this moment, My game lost its response, which led me to write this, but also the meshes for mostly everything are corrupt or just incorrectly executed. They have what is supposed to be an invisible purple outline that for some reason is visible. For example, the pipes' sides are not the traditional colors (red, green, white, blue, etc.) but PURPLE!! Not a purple like the in-game purple option, but a magenta purple(like the purple from an untextured item from Gmod without the black checker pattern). If you can help me with this problem, It would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Stephen Coy
Admin
Stephen Coy posted this 15 November 2017

Hi Armando,

That purple color is the color an uninitialized texture gets.  This leads me to suspect that the problem is your graphics driver.  Go to the website of the manufacturer of you graphics chipset and install the latest driver.  Hopefully this will clear up the problems.

Please let me know if this helps.  If not, we'll keep looking.

Stephen