posted this 27 March 2012
Hey, this is LoganBuddy and I found a way to make a cave with a celing!
Its, easy just use roads as your celling! If you want further instructions, just scroll down.
To make a full cave follow these steps:
1. Place walls in a circle on the ground.
2. Place a peice of road on the ground.
3. Change the Height of the road .1 higher than the height your wall.
4. Go to the home button (where you go to save) and click edit world.
5. Finally, left click the road and select the "add more nodes" option and place more roads to cover the top.
Now you have a cave!
NOTE: if you want to go inside the cave, you need to be in first person camera.