New Update (April 13, 2016 -- Build 1.4.136.0)

Stephen
Admin
Stephen posted this 13 April 2016
This one is mostly minor bug fixes.  We're not updating the version number checker so this won't pop up a dialog telling you to update.  We know how difficult it can be to update classrooms so we're trying to not cause too much churn.  Here's a list of the changes:

• WHEN HeldBy no longer allows the Me or KnockedOut filters.
  • WHEN HeldBy no longer allows the Turn action.
  • A couple of bugs in the terrain material picker were fixed. On ATI cards the smooth terrain swatches were not showing up at all. On all platforms, the performance was horrible. Both are better now. Also fixed a similar perf issue with the water picker.
  • Some minor adjustments to how the text spacing is done. This is ongoing. There's still some issues to be cleaned up.
  • Changed movement to allow characters to move backwards. An earlier version when into build 1.4.126.0 but now spinning in place is properly supported and moving backwards is far less twitchy.
  • Fixed a bug in the virtual controller. It was triggering an error as if a real controller had become unplugged.
  • Fixed some text rendering issues in Tutorial mode.
  • Added the ability to point a big arrow at a specific character in tutorial mode to make it more obvious which character should be programmed.
  • Fixed a problem with some objects sinking into the ground . In particular the soccer ball was problematic.
  • Fixed a problem with some characters (soccer ball again) not being able to detect the terrain type they are on.
  • In the programming UI the icon for the character currently being programmed is now displayed in the upper right hand corner. The goal here is to add an extra hint to the users so they know which character they are working on.

N.E.O.N.
N.E.O.N. posted this 12 May 2016

I have experienced a mystery soccer ball appearing in random instances.   Native Earthling Virtual Reality v03

smiley eek                                                 smiley roll sweat                                                                       smiley zipper

N.E.O.N.
N.E.O.N. posted this 12 May 2016

I have had many odd behaviors with the soccer ball this my game.

Native Earthling - Robo-Fish orb snatch v02

Stephen
Admin
Stephen posted this 12 May 2016

Random soccer balls appearing?  Sounds strange.  Please Export the level and email it to me at scoy@microsoft.com.  Also included anything that you are doing that may be related to when the soccer balls appear.  Thanks!

Ana
Ana posted this 23 May 2016

hola

Jan
Jan posted this 12 August 2016

velmi se mi to líbí (I love it)

smiley grin

Jan
Jan posted this 12 August 2016

I love it