New Update (February 10, 2016 -- Build 1.4.120.0)

Stephen
Admin
Stephen posted this 10 February 2016

This is just a bug-fix release so we’re not updating the version number server at this time. This means you won’t be getting notified that you have to update each time you start Kodu.

Changes for this fix:

• For admins deploying Kodu via SCCM the .MSI file is now available along with the .EXE file on the Downloads site.  If you are not an admin, just download KoduSetup.exe and install as normal.  You don't need to download both versions.
  • We’ve added more detailed error messages when Sharing a world to the Community site fails.
  • Previously some worlds failed to upload because they were too large. We now compress the file while sending it so these should work fine now.
  • Several bugs were fixed related to how programming tiles are shown to the user. We were seeing many cases where incompatible tiles were being offered up. For instance previously you could end DO Move Freeze East. Now, if you choose freeze, the directional tiles are no longer offered. These changes focused around tiles compatible with Move and Turn. There were also cases of filters on the WHEN side which were incompatible. For instance WHEN See InFront Behind. Since the tiles are mutually exclusive they are no longer allowed together. Previously created games will not be affected.
  • The Japanese translation has been updated.
  • We’ve added Norwegian as a supported language!
  • We’ve move the basic in-game tutorials back to the front of the built-in worlds making it easier for new users to find them.
  • The way left mouse button input is handled has been altered slightly. Previously if any programming used the left mouse as input we locked it out from affecting the camera position. This conflicted with some game designs. Now we only lock it out when the programming requires the mouse position. For instance, if I program WHEN Mouse LeftButton DO Shoot the position is used as the target to shoot at. In this case the use of the left mouse to control the camera is locked out. But if I program WHEN Mouse LeftButton Me DO Color Me Red the position of the mouse isn’t being used by the programming so we let it also be used for camera control.
  • The mouse sometimes wasn’t showing up when the login dialog appears making it hard to click the buttons. This is fixed.
  • We made a slight change to the new text rendering code to accommodate a bug in the Windows 10 drivers for some ATI Radeon graphics cards. The bug caused text of menus to disappear. The code change works around the problem so the new text rendering code should now work in all cases. If you see any other glitches, please let me know. Also, the rendering code itself was changed slightly to further improve the quality of the text.
  • The physics model was tweaked some more trying to deal with characters and props bouncing into the ground. Still a bit of a work in progress.
  • Fixed some crashing bugs related to the Cluster tile.
  • We’ve disabled the “non-compliant touch device” warning that some devices displayed. The Kodu touch implementation works fine regardless.

Jan
Jan posted this 22 March 2016

mohla by se udělat nová verze aby se daly ukládat pokroky ve vytvořených hrách. smiley cool

já totiž rád dělám v kodu hry které se mi líbí ale jsou dlouhé někdy taky nekonečné npř:minecraft,You're just the past atd...

kéž by to šlo

Post Edited 22 March 2016

Stephen
Admin
Stephen posted this 22 March 2016

Wow, I'd never even thought about having an option to save your in game progress while playing. I'm not even sure how that would work. We'd have to save the complete state of the whole world.

Wow jsem nikdy ani nenapadlo o tom mít možnost uložit vaše ve hře pokrok při hraní. Nejsem si ani jistý, jak to bude fungovat. Musíme zachránit kompletní stav celého světa.
Jan
Jan posted this 23 March 2016

a šlo by to teda nějak udělat ???smiley money

Stephen
Admin
Stephen posted this 23 March 2016

I'll add it to our list of user feature requests but I don't expect that ti will get acted upon any time soon. In some ways it seems like it would have too much potential for error versus the benefit. I think where it would be really useful though is if we figured out how to deploy Kodu games as stand-alone programs so people could release them. In that case it would almost be required.

Přidám jej do seznamu přání uživatelů, ale neočekávám, že ti budou mít jednal na dohledné době. V některých ohledech zdá se, jako by měl příliš velký potenciál pro chyby versus výhody. Myslím, že tam kde je opravdu užitečný i když je, pokud jsme zjistili nasazení Kodu hry jako samostatné programy tak lidé mohli uvolnit. V tom případě bylo by téměř být vyžadováno.
Jan
Jan posted this 24 March 2016

a šlo by udělat aby  bot neco udělal když nabourá do stěny???(z cesty stěna)smileysnowman hatsmiley grinsmiley coolsmiley wink

Stephen
Admin
Stephen posted this 24 March 2016

I'm having trouble understanding what you are asking. Please explain in more detail so the translator application has more text to work with. Thanks.

Mám potíže pochopit, co žádáte. Vysvětlete, prosím, podrobněji, takže Překladatel aplikace obsahuje více textu, práce s. Dík.

Jan
Jan posted this 25 March 2016

how to make the journey (after walking shoes) So if could be done when Nani or when to hit it and do something

smiley slim

Jan
Jan posted this 25 March 2016

chápete?

you know?smiley lol

Jan
Jan posted this 05 April 2016

šlo by udělat aby se dalo dát výc dalších levlů???(když se srazí jiný level,když umře taky jiný level

smiley lol