posted this 16 April 2012
Kodu Game Lab Version 18.104.22.168
April 16, 2012
** IMPORTANT **
Any new Kodu worlds created with 22.214.171.124 will NOT be compatible with previous versions of Kodu. You MUST upgrade to 126.96.36.199 if you want to play any newly created worlds.
(All Kodu worlds, old and new, will run without any issues on 188.8.131.52)
- Added support for international keyboards
- Added support for bi-directional text
- Extended font support to cover Hebrew and Arabic glyphs
- Added support for Arabic ligatures and contextual forms
- Added Greek translation (Thanks to Elena Zaglaridou)
- Added Arabic translation (Thanks to Mjwair Jaralla)
- Added Dutch translation (Thanks to Jan Rochet, Jos Verlinde, Leon Perquin, Richard Westerlaken)
- Added Hebrew translation (Thanks to Eran Shany, Noam Ben-Yochanan, Dana Shoushan-Whol)
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from properly signing into the website when tryng to SHARE a world.
- To help alleviate problems experienced in some school environments, changed the storage system so it properly acquires the right folder from the user’s registry
- Fixed a bug that prevented WHEN ShotHit Me from not working correctly in some situations
- Using ALT-keypad now works correctly when adding special characters.
- Fixed a crash bug that occasionally happened when checking for projectiles hits.
- Fixed a bug in score visibility that occasionally occurred in non-English language versions.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash in some situations when attempted to print kode with user over-written directories
Kodu Miles and the Kodu Team